Monday, June 27, 2011

Bad at Blogging

So, I know I have not blogged in over a week.  We are still alive. We made it to Santa Fe, spent a couple of days there and then went and camped at the Grand Canyon. (Mon-Tues. ps. I saw a bunch of cool art here and met some awesome artists. tell you about it later...)

The next day we made it and checked in to Vegas.  I would love to describe our stay in Vegas, but its Vegas. You have to come out there and see it for yourself.  It was lots of fun and we survived. We didn't win a ton of money.  Oh darn. (Wed-Sat)


We then headed down to Los Angeles, CA where we met up with my lovely friend Megan.  We stayed here over the weekend just relaxing and recovering.  (Sat-Mon)










I know this was a terrible update. They may get worse from here on out.  We are on week 4, moving into week 5 and its going to be a ton of camping from here as we head north towards Washington.  Not sure exact destinations, but Redwoods are for sure on our list.  After that, who knows.








Well, off we go.  Miss you all.  Sorry this update sucked.  Like I said, they may get worse.

1 comment:

  1. Can they get any worse....GET IT TOGETHER LUBE!


    LOVE YOU, MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete