Sunday, May 29, 2011

Upcoming plans for the week!

Good Morning!   Well, the party for Mason last night was a success.  Marissa and Erik worked their butts off and a ton of people showed up.  It was lovely to meet all of their family and friends and of course we wooped it up pretty good later that night.  I have officially partied it up New Jersey style I guess.  And my accent just got ripped apart, but oh well.

Today, I am going to do my best to plan out the next week and a half of traveling the East Coast.  I am pretty sure some ideas for now are New York, because it is pretty much America's center for the big time arts.  Then we may go to Philly and Boston, and down the coast as well.  We don't have to actually be back in New Jersey until the 10th and the 11th, so who knows what we can get done.

But of course among the planning today, we are going to his cousins? house for a BBQ a half a block from the coast.  I'm not complaining.  Beach time for Lindsey! Its only 9am here and its already 75 degrees.  Hope MN is doing alright!

1 comment:

  1. You should see our yard...high straight winds just went through. Skirting on our house is gone..no idea where that flew to. Dog Kennel is in the field. the Neon got hit by a barrel..damage! big wooden swing is in the field. And my phone is broken...

    ReplyDelete