Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Blog!

So, for all you followers out there, I wanted a blog that you could comment so this is the new one.  My tumblr account will be open for a bit and I will have a link or a reminder to come to this blog.  This is the spot to be to know all about all of my adventures STARTING TOMORROW! woop woop.

Picking up Denny tomorrow around noon and we will be on our way to New Jersey to stay with his wonderful brother and sister-in-law.  Very excited to be getting going, all I need to do is finish packing...

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Here is the one I was trying to send you about CO. But check out the pics of this place. I never got to go here because we ran out of time. Many people talked about this when i was down there tho. Check out the pics and see if it deserves a spot on your map.

    http://www.gardenofgods.com/home/index.cfm?flash=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a stop up to bemidji on your adventure! LOL. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete