Monday, August 1, 2011

The rest of July. On to August.

Well, the rest of July has been going.  I have been living off and on between home, the cabin, and Bemidji.  My poor car has still been constantly packed with my life since May now...   I like to think I am living the dream between enjoying the sun, freedom and visiting friends, but I suppose I should get a job here sometime soon.  Running out of money! Actually, I haven't had any for quite a while... just incurring more debt.

But oh well.  Better plans for the fall.  I have my senior show to start figuring out.  I feel like I was supposed to get a "Eureka!" on this trip but I just feel more confused than ever.  Trying to get my shit together so that I can start working on some more pieces and the presentation I need to give for this Internship.  Going to officially move up to Bemidji this coming weekend though since I cannot go to WeFest.  I am slightly devastated about this but I just can't swing it this year.  Damn.

Anyways, I leave you with a few last pictures from the trip.  I took a lot of pictures of art in the museums, but my favorite is of the battling squirrels at the University of Montana.  The one on the ground was definitely KIA, and his beloved comrade is fending off the enemies.  Poor little guy.  I probably looked like a weirdo taking pictures of the action.  Oh well.


Montana Love


Squirrel Love. Oh boy.

Toodlioo for now.  Keep you all updated on August.  Going to be a boring/busy month just trying to get my shit together.  Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment